Do you know that you can live up to 100 years and beyond?
Yes, it’s true by maintaining and following a healthy lifestyle.
A healthy lifestyle involves a lot of things, including a nutritional diet, daily exercise, adequate sleep, being happy, and thinking positively.
Once you choose to live a healthy life, it lasts all your life. It not only helps you live longer but also better and less prone to sickness and diseases.
Some useful tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle:
- Limit Unhealthy Foods and Eat Healthy Meals.
More than 80% of food in a store is not fit for human consumption.
- Drink Water and Stay Hydrated, and Limit Sugared Beverages.
Track your water intake every day and make sure that you have 8 glasses of water.
- Exercise Regularly and Be Physically Active.
F_T body, either be fit or fat.
It’s your choice.
- Use an App to Keep Track of. Your Movement, Sleep, and Heart Rate.
Install tracking apps for overall health such as MyfitnessPal, Fitplan etc.
The best part is most of the tracking apps are free of cost.
- Always look on the bright side: being an optimist can help you live longer.
Studies have found that optimism is beneficial for your overall health, even lowering your risk of dying from heart disease!
- Talk to someone you trust if you’re feeling down.
If you’re feeling down remember that you are not alone. Talk to someone you trust such as a family member, friends or mental health professional about how you feel.
- Have regular check-ups.
Regular check-ups can help find health problems before they start.